AHA BLS Instructor Course
(American Heart Association – Basic Life Support Instructor)
Duration: 1 Day
**Due to COVID-19, YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK.
BLS Instructor – for those who will be teaching healthcare providers such as medics, physicians, nurses, EMT’s, Lifeguards, etc. The BLS Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
You will learn and teach:
• High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
• Use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Complete the information below to register for the AHA BLS Instructor course.